Thursday 10 November 2011

Models Own - Nail Art Kit from the Christmas Collection




Let me just take this moment to profusely apologise for the lack of blogging, yet again I can blame school and work. I decided this morning, it was time to finally 'get my blog on', and just at that moment this parcel arrived. Oh the excitement! You will know by now that I am a little bit of a Models Own addict and I should probably broaden my nail polish horizons. So, If anyone has any brands they'd like to recommend then please do so, I would greatly appreciate it!

But back to the point of this post, as explained in the post before this post, I was going to order a few of these items anyway so I was very happy to see the opening of the Models Own Christmas Store, which offered the items I was going to order in a 'Nail Art Kit' - such a bargain (I'll try to stop using the word bargain now).

The 'Nail Art Kit' includes ...

  1. Models Own and WAH Nail Art Pen - Usually £6.00
    I'm not sure why but I was expecting this to be bigger, but bear in mind I haven't actually seen a Nail Art Pen before, so obviously if it was bigger it wouldn't be practical. Really pleased with this item, it's so easy to use and I adore the packaging. Since ordering this, Models Own have now released this Nail Art Pen in White so I may have to make another order soon. (Oh please, I would have been making another order soon anyway)
  2. 6 Way Nail Buffer - Usually £5.00
    To be honest, I wouldn't have ordered this if it hadn't of been in the set due to reading reviews saying that it isn't very good quality. I haven't actually tried it out yet so I can't really give a personal view, but it's quite bulky so I just hope it's not awkward to use.
  3. Models Own and Wah Smash Up Polish in Silver - Usually £5.00
    I really like this, which is a huge surprise to me as I don't think I would have ever ordered this either. I own the BarryM Instant Nail Effects in Black Magic, but I never really liked it that much so it pretty much put me off cracked effect nail polish. But this is a whole different story, and I can see myself using this a lot.  
  4. 3 in 1 Base/Top/Gloss Coat - Usually £5.00
    Since I've started being nail obsessed, I haven't been using any top or base coat on my nails (somebody call the nail police!) - and believe me you can tell. I'm going to make sure I use this every time I paint my nails, as they are, putting it frankly, a state at the moment. Nails crossed this works!
  5. Purple Blue Nail Polish from the Beetle Juice Collection - Usually £5.00
    Review to follow this post!
Overall, I'm really pleased with this set, I mean £26.00 worth of items for £15.00? How could I not be pleased? I definitely recommend looking at the Models Own Christmas Store, you never know you may find a set for yourself like I did. Now, I really must start Christmas shopping for other people...


All items available from here
Check out WAH nails here

2 comments:

  1. That's really good for the price alone! I didn't use anything like the base/top coat products until I was really annoyed with how much varnishes use to stain my nails and it really do help with that alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's an amazing price for what you get. Yeah, my nails are in a state at the moment so I've got the models own 3 in 1 coat on the go a long with some sally hansen moisturising polish remover, just hope they work!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and reply to every single one :) Thank you for commenting!