So allllllll the way back in April (slaps wrist), I was tagged by the very lovely Mollie to partake in a potentially embarrassing and reputation ruining music tag. Maybe it's cliche, but music is a massive part of my life. I adore going to gigs, finding new music and did at one point want to be a Music Journalist. I was even chosen by Channel 4 to take part in a Music Journalism workshop at their studios! Whether it's listening to music on the radio, an iPhone, a laptop, or in a car, I always have music playing in one way or another.
Let's hope nothing too embarrassing comes up, I've lost track of whats on my iPod....
1. Above & Beyond - Thing Called Love (feat. Richard Bedford)
2. Two Door Cinema Club - Come Back Home
3. Lana Del Rey - Diet Mountain Dew
4. Avicii - Two Million
5. Disclosure - Second Chance
6. Destiny's Child - Survivor (tuneeeee!)
7. Disclosure - F For You
8. Flux Pavilion - I Can't Stop (Sleepy Tom Remix)
9. Will Smith - Get Jiggy Wit It (not ashamed!)
10. Lana Del Rey - Blue Jeans
11. Disclosure - White Noise (feat. Aluna George)
12. Pyero - Bura
13. The Weeknd - High For This
14. Joker - The Vision (feat. Jessie Ware)
15. Afrojack - Take Over Control (feat. Eva Simons)
16. Miami Horror - Holidays
17. Madeon - Icarus
18. Bombay Bicycle Club - Your Eyes
19. Snow Patrol - Set Fire To The Third Bar
20. Beyonce - Run The World (Girls)
It seems like my iPod's being nice to me today, there's nothing there that's too embarrassing. I have a pretty varied taste in music but adore dance and house. I recently went to the Electric Daisy Carnival in London, which I plan to do a post on - it was seriously amazing. I also got back from V Festival a few days ago so a post will be coming up about that interesting weekend very soon!
I tag anyone who want's to risk embarrassing themselves on the internet.
What's the cheesiest tune on your iPod?
*Disclaimer: This post contains a sponsored link in return for the sexiest headphones ever to exist.