Saturday 22 October 2011

NOTD: Models Own Disco Mix and Elf Black - "Nail Polish Obsessed Freak"



Models Own - Disco Mix - £5.00
I thought I would introduce the very cliche 'Nails of the Day' feature to my blog. Mainly because to the horror of many of my friends, I am ultimately becoming a nail obsessed freak. It pretty much happened overnight, well since the arrival of my first Models Own order. Now all I find myself doing for the majority of the day is looking through beauty blogs for reviews, not only about nail products but make-up in general. But, I guess it's what having a blog does to you; you find new interests, and that's a good thing, right? 

Anyway! Back to the point of this post. I really cannot get enough of Models Own right now, and buying the same brand just makes my nail polish collection look so tidy. I can't lie about the amount of times I've organised my Models Own collection into a colour-ordered line. What has happened to me? Disco Mix is such a fun colour to wear and I've had plenty of compliments about it's appearance. Its a mix of purple, blue and silver glitter particles, which I chose to paint over the top of Elf's black nail polish. Although glitter polish is prone to chipping easily, Disco Mix has stayed chip-free for four days, which is pretty impressive seeing as I haven't been wearing a top coat. 



So, to bring this post to a close, I would definitely recommend you all try out Models Own. They have some great offers if you buy in a bundle, and on the 1st November they're releasing a new range of 'duo-chrome' polishes called the 'Beetlejuice Collection'. I'm so excited to try these out, bring on payday!


Disco Mix is available from the Models Own website for £5.00
Black is available from the Elf website for £1.50


Image of Beetlejuice Collection from Models Own facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and reply to every single one :) Thank you for commenting!