Friday 28 October 2011

NOTD: Models Own Coral Reef


That's right! Models Own yet again. I know this might be a little too bright seeing as it's almost November, but I just can't bring myself to wear horrible, dull colours. This picture makes my application look really bad, but trust me it doesn't actually look that bad on my nails, well... from a distance anyway. I am still to master the art of painting nails. This has got to be in my top 3 favourite nail polishes, it's always the one I first go for when choosing a colour, but I then have to stop myself and remind myself that I do have other colours to. It's great for the summer, but I'm making use of it now across Autumn/Winter.

Today I'm off to my friend Charlotte's house with a few of the girls to do some holiday planning for next Summer before they go off to university, as unfortunately i'm not going until the year after. Bring on the sunshine!

2 comments:

  1. Ooo that's a nice colour - i'm all for bright colours during the colder months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always! I think you should wear what you feel like wearing :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and reply to every single one :) Thank you for commenting!