Friday 30 September 2011

I hate goodbyes

After working tonight, I went to say goodbye to my friend Calum. He's leaving tomorrow to go and live with his boyfriend in Essex, lets just hope he gets in with The Only Way is Essex lot ;) He's such a babe, I hadn't seen him for a while but seeing him tonight made me realise how much I really will miss him.

Rosie, Allie and Me
Then last week my friend Rosie left to go to university in Swansea. It wouldn't be so bad if it was a short train ride, but unfortunately it would take about 5/6 hours to get to Swansea to see her. Hopefully me and Allie are going to visit her next year. The last time I saw her we went on a walk in the fields near Allie's village. We freaked ourselves out a bit by talking about horror movies so it turned into a bit of a run!

Anyway, tomorrow I'm off too Newcastle (long car journey here I come) for the weekend, mainly just to visit the university. I'll try to take a few pictures, but I'll probably forget.

Hope you have a lovely weekend,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and reply to every single one :) Thank you for commenting!