Sunday 30 December 2012

My Top 5 Most Worn Polishes of 2012!

2012 has been the year I've really become obsessed with looking after my nails. I don't even want to think about the amount of money I've er, invested (sounds better than spent!) into my nail polish collection. There's definitely been a few polishes I've especially loved wearing this year, so here are my top five...

1. Essie Big Spender: I picked this up on my trip to Poland in July, unfortunately it was only a pound cheaper  than in England. I've especially loved wearing this colour in the autumn months, it's such a beautiful deep red/raspberry colour and oozes sophistication.
2. Models Own Utopia: Definitely a favourite amongst other bloggers, and a big change for me when it comes to colour. I always end up wearing this when I can't choose another colour, it goes with everything and is a really simple but elegant colour.
3. Nails Inc. Special Effects Sprinkles in Topping Lane: The Sprinkles collection has got to be my favourite polish collection of the year. I loved the concept of the inspiration from cupcakes, and all the polishes are amazingly pretty, but my favourite has to be Topping Lane.
4. Models Own Beths Blue: I've always loved wearing blue on my nails, and this is definitely my favourite shade to wear. It's a colour that's perfect for all months of the year, and just like Utopia, I always end up wearing it when I can't decide on which colour to paint my nails.
5. Models Own Juicy Jules: This is such a beautiful holographic glitter, and I love to layer it over the top of other colours, especially Beths Blue. I also always seem to get compliments when I wear this colour.


So there are my top five polishes, believe me it was hard to choose! Now I need to decide on which colour to paint my nails for New Years Eve, I'm still deciding on whether to head out for a crazy night out with my best friends or go and visit family. It's a tough decision.

Which polishes have you worn the most this year?

15 comments:

  1. These are some lovely choices. I'm definitely getting Utopia soon and I love the Essie colour too. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Utopia is amazing, you'll love it i'm sure :) x

      Delete
  2. I've loved Barry M- Coral, Models Own- Disco Mix and OPI- Blue Me Away probably the most! OX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo yes I have the BarryM and Models Own ones you mentioned, Disco Mix is gorgeous! x

      Delete
  3. I've been loving Catrice polishes this year :)
    Haven't tried any you mentioned, unfortunatelly. they all look so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't say I've ever tried any Catrice polishes! x

      Delete
  4. Great post (: Haven't ever tried Models Own Nail Varnishes but I may do as the colours look nice (:
    Love Jess
    x
    Check out my xmas giveaway http://sittingprettyvintage.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/christmasgiveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh you really should, I absolutely love them! x

      Delete
  5. Stunning polishes, i LOVE models own, one of my fave brands of 2012!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it might just be my favourite brand ever haha! x

      Delete
  6. Ahh Charlotte, your Models Own addiction is as clear as ever! I think I'm going to have to cave and add Utopia to my collection!
    I love this post idea lots, I think I'll follow suit!

    Love, Mollie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, oh god it's terrible haha. Do it! It's a gorgeous colour. Go for it, I look forward to reading ;) xx

      Delete
  7. Those colors look amazing! I would love to try Utopia!

    xx Ellie
    www.ellalogy.com 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're all gorgeous. Definitely try it, hope you love it! xo

      Delete
  8. I think you're right saying invest makes me feels less bad about how much I know it costs me. I do love the polishes that you've worn the most. I can see why!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and reply to every single one :) Thank you for commenting!