Thursday 19 January 2012

January 'Things I Want But Can't Afford' List

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

I can't believe I haven't posted since December 26th. Things have just been hectic, and I've been quite honestly, staring aimlessly at my blog feel uninspired and unmotivated. But that's in the past now, and I'm back! (muhahahaha). A couple of things I want to say first though, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! Nineteen days late but hey ho, and also a massive hello and thank you to my new followers.

So anyway, I am pretty much penniless at the moment, and I don't even feel too excited for payday because I won't be able to spend any of it until the 9th February as I'm using the majority of it for spending money in Los Angeles (AH 21 DAYS TO GO). But over the period that I haven't been blogging I've seen so many lovely things, and I wanted to put them all together in a pretty picture and share them with you lovely lot.

At the moment I have a real thing for pastel shades and Aztec patterns, so anything which is a combination of both is just a Godsend. I adore this skirt from River Island, and although I'll probably never own it, it won't stop me lusting over it. Basically all my shoes are falling apart, and I've had my eye (probably like a lot of you) on Topshop's Black Vectra3 Studded Slippers. For a girl who loves studs and pumps, these are just the definition of perfection - they have to be mine. Other than these items, I'm also looking for a new suitcase for Los Angeles. I don't want a boring black one, but that's the only thing I seem to be coming across. Any help guys? Hope you're all well, I'll try to be a better blogger.



7 comments:

  1. I think you and I are twins! I love absolutely everything on this list! I finally gave in and bought the Liz Early cleanse and polish, toner and moisturiser and they're great! the cleanse and polish especially - it makes me feel so fresh and hydrated :) save your money for the shops in America! :D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha love it! I missed off the Sigma Mrs Bunny Brushes though, I've been eyeing them up for ages! Yeah I've got crap skin, so I wanted to try it. It's had so many good reviews. I can't wait. I've been trying to make a list of things to buy, as I know we'll be going near a Sephora! (ahhhh!) Thanks for the comment :)xx

      Delete
  2. the opi polishes looks so pretty, I wish they only cost a quarter of their actual price :)
    x

    www.littlestagg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's gutting. I'm still lusting after Rainbow Connection, but it's nowhere to be found :( Apparently OPI is a lot cheaper in the States, so I'm going to splash out over there ;) Thanks for the comment x

      Delete
  3. I love those faded jeans, so cute x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just! Wish I had skinny legs to pull them off though. Thanks for the comment :)x

      Delete
  4. shoes's very nice, i like it. thank you for share! i thing that my sister like it..

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and reply to every single one :) Thank you for commenting!